Movelaser – Wind LiDARs Experts
About Nanjing Movelaser
World’s Biggest Wind Measurement LiDAR OEM
Nanjing MOVELASER Technology Co., Ltd, established in May 2015, is the promoter and leader of wind monitoring lidar system application in wind power industry, and has become one of the largetst wind measurement LiDAR OEMs globally.
The LiDAR technology and core R&D were from Shanghai Institute of Optics and Mechanics (SIOM), and we are the one of the OEMs on the market who has a comprehensive grasp of the core system, a large number of patent layout and core technical capabilities.
- Authorized patents: 16 items, including invention patents: 10 items
- Applied patents: 31 items, including PCT applications: 3 items
- We occupy 50% domestic market share of ground based wind monitoring LiDAR industry;
- We occupy 80% domestic market share of nacelle mounted LiDAR industry;
Nanjing Movelaser News & Events
Ground Based LiDAR Deployed
Nacelle Mounted LiDAR Deployed
Hours of wind data captured by Movelaser LiDARs
Our Wind LiDARs
Movelaser developed vertical profiler, front looking, and 3D Scanning wind lidars for onshore, offshore wind resource measurement, wind measurement for wind turbine control, wind farm wake & shear measurement, and meteorological applications etc.
– Onshore Wind Monitoring LiDAR, Bankable – Molas B300
– Offshore Wind Monitoring LiDAR, Bankable – Molas B300M
– Nacelle Mounted LiDAR – Molas NL
– 3D Scanning LiDAR – Molas 3D
– Blade Clearance Measurement LiDAR – Molas CL
Applications, Case Studies and Project Examples of Nanjing Movelaser Wind LiDARs
Certificates & Recognitions of Molas B300 Ground Based Wind LiDARs
Our products, especially the vertical wind profiler, have been validated and accepted by the technical authorities in the industry such as DNV-GL, Windguard, DTU and CGC etc.
DNV-GL Type Specific Classification Report – Stage 3 Equivalent
The Onshore wind monitoring LiDAR Molas B300 acquired its Type specific classification report done by DNV-GL in May 2021, which is equivalent with former DNV-GL Stage 3 statement.
Contac Us to request the full document of the reports above.
Our wind measurement LiDARs are trusted by both domestic and international wind turbine OEMs and wind farm developers